Ultra-thin, 2cm, pavement of hot mix asphalt for deteriorated pavement
- The addition of thermo-plasticity elastomer modifier to reinforce the resistance against rutting of asphalt by repeated heavy-stress of shearing force at bus-only lanes
- Restraining contraction from freezing-thawing in winter & reflection-crack by adding up fine fiber
- Strong resistance against rutting of asphalt and waterproof-ness by high-elasticity modified asphalt admixture in excellent durability
Properties of Busphalt
- Super strong resistance against rutting of asphalt & water by adding up high-intensity epoxy & high-elasticity modifier.
- Notable reduction of the maintenance cost from the excellent resistance against rutting & cracks (Less potholes).
- Effective cost reduction of waste disposal from re-packaging, longer shelf life, and small production.
- Excellent adaptability by using the same machines & the same way of construction compared to the existing way.
- BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) (Bus-Only lane) & Bus-terminal
Procedure of the Busphalt
Dual layer structure of Trucksphalt
Dual layer structure with modified asphalt & Buspahlt High-intensity/high-elasticity pavement